Designed with a 5.2-inch match-grade barrel, the Canik TP9SFx 9mm Luger Semiautomatic Pistol has a serrated slide with lightning cuts, a Warren fiber-optic front sight and a striker status indicator. The slide stop is extended and ergonomically designed, and the magazine catch is adjustable and reversible. MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. Includes two 20-round magazines, a polymer holster with paddle/belt attachments, interchangeable backstraps, a cleaning rod and a brush.
Features and Benefits
- Dovetail sight cuts
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Double action with a 20-round capacity
- 5.2-inch match-grade barrel with lightning cuts on the slide and forward slide serrations
- Polymer frame and grip with an interchangeable backstrap
- Single-action trigger offers a 3.5- to 4-pound pull weight
- Removable red-dot cover with 4 red-dot interface plates
- Striker status indicator
- Ambidextrous cocking lever
- Extended, ergonomically designed slide stop
- Adjustable-length, reversible magazine catch
- Includes two 20-round magazines, a polymer holster with paddle/belt attachments, interchangeable backstraps, a cleaning rod and a brush
- Warren sights include a red and green fiber-optic front sight and a dovetail rear sight
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Grip: Polymer
- Product length (in.): 8.27
- Magazine capacity: 20
- Metal finish: Cerakote
- Barrel length (in.): 5.2
- Product weight: 1.83 pounds (unloaded)
- Rear sight: Warren dovetail
- Front sight: Warren fiber optic
- Style: Pistol
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Double
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
What’s in the Box
- Two 20-round magazines
- Cleaning rod
- Canik TP9SFx 9mm Luger Semiautomatic Pistol
- Holster with paddle/belt attachments
- Interchangeable backstrap
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.